Primary Sourcing’s testing and troubleshooting services are available for everything from complete systems (surface control modules to down-hole logging tools) to individual component level evaluations. We perform full capacity testing of PCB assemblies simulating worst case field use scenarios. This allows our customer to integrate products we manufacture directly into their assemblies without impacting yields.
Why choose Primary Sourcing
- Proven track record of developing test solutions simulating real world worst case scenarios
- Ability to design customized test software and interfaces
- 15 + plus years’ experience in testing and troubleshooting electro-mechanical and pcb assemblies
- Testing capabilities include environmental screening (extreme temperature testing between -35ºC up to 230ºC)
- Oven capacity up to accepting parts up to 17 feet in length per oven which can be extended.
- Transducer testing chamber up to 20,000 psi and up to 200ºC
- Shock and vibration testing tables
- Fiber Optic Testing
- LabVIEW software for measurement and control systems
- In house programming and designing of test programs
- Acoustic Testing
- Final assembly pressure test chamber up to 5,000 psi.
For more information on our full range of services, please call 713-952-5405 or use our contact form.