Primary Sourcing is an exciting, growing place to work! While taking on the most advanced technical challenges, Primary Sourcing employees enjoy the benefits of an informal small company atmosphere, first class facilities, excellent benefits, and an aggressive profit sharing program.
The Primary Sourcing benefits package:
- Vacation accrued at 4 hours per pay period; 2 weeks up to 5 years; 3 weeks after that; up to 1 week transferable from year to year
- Holidays: 8 standard and one floating
- Sick days accrued at 4 hours per pay period; 2 weeks maximum; accrued from year to year
- Immediate eligibility for all employees
- 100% of salary up to $16,500 (IRS limit)
- Primary Sourcing has the discretionary right to match up to 50% of the first 6% that the employees contribute
- About 30 fund choices
- Primary Sourcing has the discretionary right to provide profit sharing contributions at the end of the year; no end-of-year employment limitation for vested employees.
- Employees are vested after 3 years for all Primary Sourcing contributions
- Medical plan is a “general purpose” standard PPO including medical, dental and maternity. Most employee expenses (for in-network providers) are based on co-payments after which the plan covers 100%. Co-payment is $15 for office visits. Employee contributions to the plan are pre-tax and are:
- Employee only $25 per month
- Employee and spouse or employee and children $110 per month
- Family $170 per month
- Flexible Benefit Accounts: Pre-tax medical and pre-tax childcare Flexible Benefit Accounts are available to all employees
- Life Insurance: Primary Sourcing provides for $20,000 life insurance for all employees (at no cost to them)
For more information on our full range of services, please call 713-952-5405 or use our contact form.