The quality control program is based on the principles of ISO 9000.
Primary Sourcing’s quality program includes:
- Instrument Calibration Control Certifications
- Control of customer supplied product
- Management of non-conforming products
- Product identification and traceability
- Control of inspection, measuring and test equipment
- Management review of customer’s purchase orders and contracts.
Primary Sourcing also observes strict controls on the handling, storage, packaging and delivery of components and products. Printed Circuit Board assemblies adhere to IPC 610 class 2/3 standards and follow a strict ESD Program.
Company performance is enhanced by a continuous, ongoing review process with employees, customers and vendors.